Instructions for Setting up Service
- A new application must be completed for anyone moving to a new address (even if that person may have had service with Grant County Sanitary Sewer District currently or in the past).
- Applications are available on our website here or at our office.
- Items that must accompany an application when being turned into our office are: a photo id, proof of ownership for property or lease/rental agreement, and water and/sewer deposit.
- All of the above items may be brought in to our office or dropped off in one of the drop boxes at the office. The other option is to scan and email all of the items to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will require calling our office and paying the deposit with a credit card over the phone ($3.45 fee charged by credit card processor) or bringing payment for the deposit to the office prior to service being established.
- If any customer still owes the District money due to previously unpaid bills, that debt must be paid prior to establishing service.
- Sewer is not available at all locations. Any of our customer service specialists may assist a customer with that determination.
- The security deposit for Bullock Pen Water District (“hereafter referred to as the District”) is $100.00 and is $90.00 for Grant County Sanitary Sewer District. These may be paid by cash, check, credit card, or money order. Separate checks or money orders must be used when paying by check or money order.
- A security deposit may be waived (for Bullock Pen Water District) if a customer has recently (within 12 months) been a customer of the District and did not have any late charges assessed to their account. The District may also choose to waive the deposit if customer is able to provide a letter of good credit (proof of no late charges) from any other utility a new customer has had within the last 12 months. This may also be faxed to (859) 428-1293 or emailed to email@example.com. The security deposit will not be waived by the Grant County Sanitary Sewer District.
- Upon completion of the application process, service may be established on the next business day.